On Tuesday the NYPD’s Twitter page, @NYPDnews, asked users to tweet pictures of positive interactions between the public and city cops, and to use the hashtag #myNYPD. The public had other ideas. See what they tweeted.
- Gather several dozen limes.
- Go up to them and then drop all the limes.
- Start picking them up, but keep dropping them. The clumsier you look the better.
- Keep doing this until you have their attention (this could take up to thirty minutes in my experience).
- Finally, finish gathering up the limes. Try looking a bit sheepish.
- Look them deeply in the eyes and say, “Sorry. I’m bad at Pickup…
Navy Lt. Cmdr. Declan Hartney shares some footage filmed from the cockpit of an airplane flying in a diamond formation of US Navy’s Blue Angels flight demonstration squadron.
I’m no doctor, but if you can relate to this video, you’re probably just as messed up in the head as this guy.
- 2 days ago
The fossilized Irish giant from 1895 is over 12 feet tall. The giant was discovered during a mining operation in Antrim, Ireland. This picture is courtesy “the British Strand magazine of December 1895″ Height, 12 foot 2 inches; girth of chest, 6 foot 6 inches; length of arms 4 foot 6 inches. There are six toes on the right foot. The six fingers and toes remind some people of Bible passage 2…